Saturday, August 20, 2016

Jaybird X2's are ridiculously discounted at Best Buy for $69.99 ($80 off)


Jaybird X2, the Bluetooth sport earbuds that I have written up and shared thoughts on more times than I can count, are heavily discounted right now at Best Buy. The electronics retailer is hosting some sort of mega-sale on lots of tech products, but this deal here stood out for the size of reduction. Normally $149.99, you can grab any of the six different colors ofJaybird X2 headphones for $69.99, an $80 discount.

I don’t think I need to explain again why these earbuds are well worth that $70 price tag, but the basics are that you get great sound for a Bluetooth earbud, long battery life, all sorts of flexibility in fit, and a sweat proof design. They don’t look too shabby either, especially in some of the fun colors.

I don’t know how long this deal is lasting, so you may want to jump on it.

Best Buy Link


No comments:

Post a Comment