Monday, September 22, 2014

First impressions of the iPhone 6 Plus

Source: thatgeekdad

This Friday the new iPhone 6 and 6 Plus went on sale to the public and like so many others, I went out on the first day to pick one up. I've had it since early morning Monday and in the video below, I share my first impressions of the iPhone 6 Plus after having it over the weekend.  Some highlights include:

  • Phone and screen size
  • Battery capacity and efficiency
  • Camera
  • External Speaker
  • and more

So check it out and let me know what you think. Please like and subscribe to stay updated to my YouTube channel where I will bring the full review of the iPhone 6 Plus and more mobile technology and accessories in the future.  If you have any questions or would like me to test something specifically, please let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment